Saturday, June 23, 2012

Naked, Sweaty, Heavy Breathing...

It has been a long time since I was laying naked on my back, feet in the air, heart beating rapidly, heavy breathing, sweat gathering on my brow, not knowing what to expect next, and hoping not to be left hanging for too much longer.

Yep, I leaned too far back in the recliner and it turned me upside down. Only a death grip on the arms kept me from rolling ass over ears across the room.  It was the longest 10 minutes of my life as I slowly slid backwards out of the chair and across the carpet. 

I need to find a dress with the back scooped low. When you are my age and have rug burns on your back you want to show them off.  When people ask about it, or raise an eyebrow at me, I’m just gonna smile.

Oh...and I've also changed the name of my Lazy Boy to Rafael...just in case anyone asks who rocked my world.



1 comment: